This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Chevy Suburban by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features & Benefits
- Performance Accessories # 123 is custom fit for the Chevy Suburban
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
|Download Instructions||123 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
- 28 lbs.
- SKU #123 Fits:
- 1999 Chevy Suburban 2wd & 4x4
- 1998 Chevy Suburban 2wd & 4x4
- 1997 Chevy Suburban 2wd & 4x4
- 1996 Chevy Suburban 2wd & 4x4
- 1995 Chevy Suburban 2wd & 4x4
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Front bumper bracket are included in this kit.
3. Will not fit vehicle equipped with diesel engine.
4. Steering extension included.