Like most full-size trucks, the Chevy Silverado 1500 model has a lower front end than the rear end. This is a look that many buyers do not enjoy and would prefer a level stance. This is where the Tuff Country EZ-Ride leveling kit comes in. This simple to install leveling kit will just raise to front of the Silverado 1500 2 inches. This is done by installing the included spacers above the factory strut / coils. No need to replace struts or shocks.
Why Buy a Leveling Kit ?
Besides leveling your trucks front end with the rear, by gaining the additional tire clearance you are able to fit a large tire under the Silverado. With larger tires you get a more aggresive look along with more ground clearance (which can come in handy when you leave the pavement).
Quality and Build
The Tuff Country #12000 leveling kit is made in the USA and uses the finest high grade aluminum. This will never wear out, unlike other materials that are used by other manufactures. All required hardware is included. Tuff Country was the originator of the truck leveling kit. With over 25 years experience they know how to lift about anything.
With over 25 years of experience Tuff Country is a market leader in lifting and leveling trucks. All products are backed by their rock solid lifetime warranty against any defects or failure.
Features and Benefits
- No Drilling Required, Simple bolt-on installation
- Keeps your stock ride
- Levels the front of your truck with the rear
- New struts or shocks are not required or needed
- Will allow for use of 285 / R70 tires
- Finest High Grade Billet Aluminum
- No spring compression required or strut dissassembly
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Silverado models with front struts only. Vehicles with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (285/70) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
4. Will not fit 2007 Classic models with front torsion bars.