For those consumers that do not like the "nose down" look Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's leveling kit is designed to easily and safely level the front of your Chevy Tahoe. Using coil spring / strut spacers that are mounted above the factory coil / struts this kit maintains a factory ride by not adding any additional pre-load on the struts. Will also allow for slightly larger tires (285/70R). Includes (2) coil / strut spacers and required hardware.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation, No Strut Dissassembly required
- Maintains a factory ride
- Eliminates the "nose down" look
- New struts not required to install
- No Drilling Required
- High Quality Grade aluminum
- No spring compression required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||285 / R70|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front upper coil spacers, 1) Hardware bag
- 12 lbs.
- SKU #12000 Fits:
- 2012 Chevy Tahoe
- 2011 Chevy Tahoe
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe
- 2009 Chevy Tahoe
- 2008 Chevy Tahoe
- 2007 Chevy Tahoe
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Suburban models with front struts only. Vehicle with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (285/70) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.