For those consumers that do not like the "nose down" look Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's leveling kit is designed to easily and safely level the front of your Chevy Suburban. Using coil spring / strut spacers that are mounted above the factory coil / struts this kit maintains a factory ride by not adding any additional pre-load on the struts. Will also allow for slightly larger tires (285/70R). Includes (2) coil / strut spacers and required hardware.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation, No Strut Dissassembly required
- Maintains a factory ride
- Eliminates the "nose down" look
- New struts not required to install
- No Drilling Required
- High Quality Grade aluminum
- No spring compression required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||285 / R70|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front upper coil spacers, 1) Hardware bag
- 12 lbs.
- SKU #12000 Fits:
- 2015 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2014 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2013 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2012 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2011 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2010 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2009 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2008 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
- 2007 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4 & 2wd
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for 2007-2012 Chevy Suburban models with front struts only. Vehicle with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (285/70) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.