Improve your GMC Jimmy's handling & steering response with sway bars from ADDCO!
ADDCO Anti-Sway Bars are designed improve your vehicles performance by reducing body roll which results in weight being more evenly distributed to all four wheels. This helps your vehicle stay more level with the road which will improve handling, steering and cornering grip. Sway Bars are ideal for vehicles from sports cars needed added performance to trucks & suvs hauling additional loads. ADDCO sway bars are "cold formed" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- Addco # 117 sway bars are "cold forming" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
|Bar Diameter:||1 1/8"|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||FRONT AXLE|
- 36 lbs.
- SKU #117 Fits:
- 1972 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1971 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1970 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1969 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1968 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1967 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1966 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1965 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1964 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1963 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1962 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1961 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- 1960 GMC Jimmy 2wd
- The images shown are "sample images" of the products. Actual sway bars & hardware will vary from vehicle to vehicle.